Chalet hÔtel Les Mélèzes
- Traditional village with stunning views
- Outdoor hot tub and sauna with views of Mont Blanc
- Garden with hammocks and slackline
- Fully licenced lounge bar with sun terrace
- Pool table, games console and satellite UK channels
- Free wifi in communal areas
- Bike and equipment secure storage area
- Bike wash and maintenance area
- Easy access to Tignes Le Lac
- 20 guest rooms sleeping over 60 guests
- Triple, quad and family rooms with lower rates
- Free parking
Accommodation for as long as you want, when you want.
Full board, half board or B&B all at superb value.
Les Mélèzes is situated in Tignes Les Boisses at the bottom of the Wonderboisses walk and bike trail. The hotel is just ten minutes by car or free shuttle bus from Tignes Le Lac.
Click here for our Mountain Bike Packages
Click here to see all the other activities Tignes has to offer
£305 for seven nights full board
£55 B&B per night / per room
£229 active short breaks – including transfers and activities
Chalet Hôtel Les Mélèzes can accommodate up to 60 guests in 20 rooms, all of which have en-suite facilities. Room choices: twin, double, triple, quad and a family apartment sleeping up to six.
ROOM DESCRIPTIONS AND SUPPLEMENTS
- Small, refurbished en-suite room with double bed and single bunk above (sleeps 2) : No Supplement
- Standard en-suite double or twin room (sleeps 2) : No Supplement
- Balcony twin or double room (sleeps 2 – 4) : Supplement £12 per room per night
- Large, newly refurbished room (sleeps 2 – 4) : Supplement of £20 per room per night
- Lower ground family suite (sleeps 4 – 6) : Standard rate based on 5 sharing
We have now completed five fully en-suite rooms to an extremely high standard. Our refurbishments will continue room by room.
Seven night stays : Third and fourth beds in multi occupancy rooms are charged at 50%.
Short breaks : There is a reduction of £10 per person per night when four share a quad room.
We do not have any single rooms, single occupancy of a twin or double room is subject to availability and a supplement will apply. Please discuss with our reservations office.
We offer a different breakfast hot option each day, plus there is a well-stocked buffet with French pastries, fresh baguettes, cold meat and cheese, yoghurts, cereals, and fresh fruit for you to choose from. Porridge is also available on request.
Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes every day.
Dinner is three courses every night of your stay.
Breakfast and dinner as above.
Packed lunch is available to buy.
The same delicious breakfast as full board guests with hot option and continental buffet.
Free tea and coffee is available for all guests.
We’re happy to provide special dishes for vegetarians, and if arranged at least a week in advance we can also cater for special diets (charges may apply to some diets where special ingredients need to be ordered and purchased).
Prices & availability
PRICES FOR SUMMER 2019 COMING SOON
SEVEN NIGHTS FULL BOARD FROM £305
B&B FROM £55 PER NIGHT / PER ROOM
ACTIVE SHORT BREAKS FROM £229 – INCLUDING TRANSFERS AND ACTIVITIES
Our prices for have been calculated using a current rate of €1.15 to £1. Ten weeks prior to travel, if the value of the Euro is lower we will apply a currency surcharge to your invoice total.
See T&C’s for full details.
WHAT TO DO IN TIGNES
Thanks to the partnership with Tignes.net, all guests who stay with us for a minimum of three nights will have access to FREE activities during their stay in Tignes with the My Tignes Open card.
FREE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Bike Park of Tignes/Val d’Isère
- 150 km of marked trails for all abilities including Downhill, Enduro and Cross Country tracks.
- Crazy airbag
- Acroland lake activities (hot jump, kayaks, SUP)
- Archery and shooting
- Beach volleyball
- Mini golf
For more details on what’s included click here.
OTHER ACTIVITIES ON OFFER IN TIGNES
- Zip lines and tree top adventure
- White water rafting
- Via ferrata
- Road cycling
- Outdoor swimming
- Thermal spa in Pré St Didier, Italy (one hour drive in summer)
Getting to Les Mélèzes is easy! The hotel is half an hour from Bourg St Maurice (Eurostar train terminal) three hours drive from Geneva.
We provide a low cost transfer service to/from Geneva with set timings to serve several flights. The cost is £45 per person each way (or £80 return).Learn More