Don’t wait until winter to hit the slopes SKI AND BOARD CAMP 2018
3 DAYS SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING FROM just £135.
The Ski and Board Camp at Chalet Hotel Les Melezes is now in its 13th year of operation and grows in popularity each year.
12th – 18th October
19th Oct – 8th Nov
9th – 23rd November
24th Nov – 18th Dec
What IS included in the price:
- Transfers from Geneva (collecting 19:00 – 19:30 outwards, leaving resort at 16:00 on return)*
- 3 Day Lift pass (covering everything open)
- Breakfast including a hot option
- Afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Late supper on arrival night and 3 course dinner on other nights of stay.
- Use of the Chalet Hotel Les Mélèzes’ facilities including outdoor hot tub, sauna, bar, TV, free Wifi in communal areas and hot tub
- Free ski and snowboard rental from our BRONZE rental range
*Our transfers are suitable for flights THAT LAND BY 19:00 OUTWARDS and TAKE OFF FROM 20:30 ON RETURN. If you are looking at flights outside of these times please contact us to see if it is possible to accommodate – there will be extra charges if this is possible.
Supplements of £35 per person per night (up to 22nd November) and £40 per person per night (from the 23rd November) apply to stays on Friday and Saturday nights, and to some of our rooms.
During the winter, you can ski back almost to the door of Les Mélèzes. During the autumn we provide free mini bus shuttles to the funicular at Val Claret for access to the Grande Motte glacier. These shuttles run at set times until the free public bus starts in December.
For full details of the amazing offer visit:- http://skiandboardcamp.com/home/